Saturday, September 1, 2007

Light Oat Bread



I got this recipe off Allrecipes.com. This bread was so good! Its very light and great for sandwiches. I typically don't like bread with oats in it, but you can't even tell they are there. It tastes great toasted. I used olive oil instead of margarine. I used the dough cycle on my bread machine then shaped the dough and put it in a loaf pan. I let it rise for about 40 mins then baked at 350 for 30 minutes.
Ingredients:

1 1/4 cups water
2 tablespoons margarine
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

Directions:

Add ingredients to bread machine pan in order recommended by your manufacturer. Use regular light setting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home